To advance addiction recovery in Rhode Island through advocacy, community engagement, and service.
Vibrant and diverse recovery communities that champion Rhode Islanders from any background at every stage of their unique recovery pathways.
- Organize, articulate, and mobilize recovery voices, and foster broad public awareness of the breadth and power of recovery.
- Work to eliminate the impact of addiction stigma and discrimination, and reduce the health disparities and social injustice that undermine recovery.
- Foster the development and accessibility of community-based recovery capital.
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in recovery.
- Encourage the research, development, and delivery of exemplary peer-based and other recovery support services.