The Newport recovery community continues to grow! Come join us every Friday for an All Recovery meeting. All recovery paths are welcome. This includes substance misuse and mental health.
Together we can heal.
Feel free to drop on by at 12 Marlborough Street in Newport, or if you have any questions contact Robin Riley at 401.741.1527 or email her at email@example.com.
RICARES and Parent Support Network sponsored the first annual Recovery Prom in Newport Rhode Island! A wonderful fun evening created by folks in recovery for folks in recovery. A special thanks to Robin Riley and her crew for the dedication to the event and the Island recovery community. The evening was action packed starting with a great dinner, dancing, give-a-ways, and the crowning of a king, queen, prince and princess. Thank you to the local businesses that supported the event through give-a-ways:
Door prize donations from:
1. Newport Bay club Hotel in Newport RI /Weekday 3 night stay with 2 $25.00 dinners2. Ocean Cliff House in Newport/ 2 night stay3. Jail House Inn in Newport/ I night stay
4. Oceana Tanning Salon in Middletown RI /3 tanning sessions and a bottle of lotion.
5. Magic Mirror in Bristol RI / ½ hour tarot card reading
6. $20.00 Gift card to Sicilia’s Pizzeria Providence RI
7. $35.00 Gift Certificate to Regal Nails Salon Providence RI
8. One large Pizza and 8 pc wings with dip Papa Sam’s
9. $25.00 gift certificate Madeira Restaurant in East Providence RI
10. $20.00 Gulf prepaid gift card from Town Gulf Service in East Providence RI
11. 2 Night stay at Ocean Cliff I or II located in Newport on Ocean drive
12. 5 /$10.00 Dunkin Donuts cards 1/$5.00 Dunkin Donuts card